Walker Newsletter Term 4 Week 4

Featured Video Play Icon

Walker Puppet Play

We have a very special announcement this week in Walker…..production has commenced on the Walker Puppet Play! In order to reignite everybody’s excitement about this project, we have attached a music trailer featuring the dance moves of our characters: Broomhilda, Bongo, Patty, Gerald and of course Wombles. The scriptwriting team are putting the finishing touches on the script and filming has commenced, with Scene One well underway!

Storyweavers

Last Friday, Walker students were pleased to participate in an artmaking session with Howard as a part of the Rivendell Storyweavers project. The students were amazed by their colourful creations that were captured on film.

Living and Working in Australia – Student Diary Entry

Dear Diary,

Today the fridge got delivered. I can’t believe how excited I am. This marvelous invention is surely going to change my life. Oh the time I will save! Gone are the days of the ice box. Gone are the days of the Coolgardie Safe! Gone are the days of running to the local butcher early to ensure I have bought the chicken drumsticks for the Lord’s favourite dinner! Noe, I have more time to attend to my other duties.

Yours Truly,

Clarice Dang

(Maid Extraordinaire)

by C.M.

On the Ward

Masterchef: Pizza

Saturday breakfast: Granola & yoghurt

Sports Group: Swimming

Outing: Rockclimbing

Joke of the Week

Did you hear about the guy who got hit in the head with a can of soda? He was lucky it was a soft drink.

by T.N.

Quote of the week

The pain you feel today, will be the strength you feel tomorrow.

found by T.N.