The Student Wellbeing Toolkit is designed to assist schools in their efforts to:
- increase understanding of behaviour and mental health
- support students during integration
- promote student wellbeing across the school.
The resource is intended for use at both primary and secondary levels. It provides a series of presentations that can be used at staff meetings and professional learning meetings.
The modules encourage a whole school approach to understanding and engaging young people with behavioural and/or mental health issues.
Click each section of the toolkit below to work through the modules
- Introduction Module
- Understanding Disturbed Behaviour in Children and Adolescents
- Adolescent Psychiatric Disorders in the Classroom
- How Mainstream Schools Make Integration Work
- Confident Communication
- Goal Setting
- Making Choices Framework
- Top Tips for School Learning Support Officers (SLSOs)
- Individual Management Plans – A Guide to their Construction
- Toolkit Proformas